Thursday, January 15, 2015

Big Project Update

         Per Dr.Preston's end of the semester kum-ba-ya party in lieu of a final where we all pushed the desks in a circle and shared our ideas in a peculiar heartfelt, and almost somber manner, I proposed the idea of a swing set that generated electricity. I thouhgt this pretty good. There would be a cross over from my AP Physics class and I would make a cool thing.

         But recently it's come to my attention that good isn't good enough. So I build this swing set, swing on it, charge my iphone and blog about it. It's shallow, there is so much loss of potential, and most of all it isn't sustainable.

          I'm not sure what I am going ot do about this yet but I know I am going to do something. Why waste an entire semester working on something that doesn't take me outside the classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment