Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Full Speed Ahead

It seems surreal to be calling myself and my piers as seniors this year, and even more so to actually be doing some heavy research about scholarships, applications, and schools. We've talked about it- the expected "Senior Year" for three years now, and here we are...at the beginning of our end.

Some schools I've been looking into and am greatly considering applying to:
-UC Riverside
-UC Santa Barbara
-UC San Diego
-San Diego State University
-UCLA
-Cal Poly
 and probably some others..

I want to major in Environmental Engineering and maybe minor in writing... something like that.

Some scholarships to share:

Are you from California? Great, check this out.

This website not only has scholarships, but information on finacial aid, student loans, and so on.

It's like free money! I'm pretty sure at least.

Good luck with your quest for debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment